Here we discuss the Black Friday deals on welding helmets for 2023 A welding helmet is an essential piece of equipment for the workplace. It protects your face and hair from heat, sparks, and other hazards that can occur when you’re working with hot metals. A great way to save money and time is by purchasing a welding helmet for Black Friday.
This can be an expensive purchase, but there are deals available now! Welding helmets come in many different styles and features so you’ll want to do your research before making a decision. We hope this blog post will help make the process more streamlined for you!
Black Friday deals on welding helmets for 2023
- YESWELDER Solar Powered Welding Helmet
- DEKOPRO Welding Helmet
- Lincoln Electric Split Leather Helmet Bib with Press Fit Seal
- TOOLIOM Welding Helmet
- Lincoln Electric Viking 3 Point Ratchet Headgear for Welding Helmets
1. YESWELDER Solar Powered Welding Helmet:
The YESWELDER Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is designed for TIG MIG ARC welding. It comes with a wide shade range of 4/9-13, providing the best protection for your eyes from harmful UV light and heat rays. The helmet features 2 premium sensors that allow you to see clearly in any lighting conditions. Its 3.64″X1.67″ viewing size offers an excellent view of the welding area, making it easy for you to work precisely and efficiently.
- Great For TIG MIG MMA
- Viewing Size 3.64″X1.67″ with 2 Premium Sensors
- Better clarity, True color view – 1/1/1/2 Optical Clarity
- Increased battery life
- Superior comfort with the pivot style headgear
- Wide Shade Range DIN4 /DIN9~13
- Response time≤1/10000 S
2. DEKOPRO Welding Helmet:
- The DEKOPRO Welding Helmet offers ultimate eye protection with an auto-darkening filter that switches from light to dark in 1/25000 seconds.
- Its adjustable settings and comfortable design make it a practical choice for welders of all levels.
- The intelligent, cost-effective Auto Darkening Filter is designed to adapt to different working environments and is powered by solar panel technology for long battery life.
- With a shade 16.1/2/1/2 rating that meets ANSIZ87.1-2010 and EN3794/9-13 standards, the DEKOPRO Welding Helmet provides reliable eye protection for any welding job.
3. Lincoln Electric Split Leather Helmet Bib with Press Fit Seal :
- Lincoln Electric Split Leather Helmet Bib: neck protection and full frontal coverage
- Durable split leather construction with Kevlar stitched seams and hemmed edge
- Innovative press-fit silicone seal attaches easily to welding helmet edge
- Compatible with all Lincoln helmets & most competitive models
4. TOOLIOM Welding Helmet:
- The TOOLIOM Welding Helmet is equipped with a 3.94 x 3.27 in. (12.9sq.inch) large viewing area and 4 Arc sensors for the best performance.
- With its 1/1/1/2 Optical Classification and True Color Technology, the M800D welding lens allows for versatility with Shade 9-13 weld mode, Shade 5-9 cut mode, or Shade 4 grind mode.
- Adjustable Delay & Sensitivity settings provide additional comfort when using this product.
- Includes all essential components necessary for welding: 1 Welding Helmet, 1 Replaceable Battery, 2 Replacement Outer Lens, 1 Replacement Inner Lens, and 1 User Manual.
5. Lincoln Electric Viking 3 Point Ratchet Headgear for Welding Helmets :
- Lincoln Electric Viking Welding Helmet Headgear offers three points of contact for weight distribution and maximum comfort.
- Its adjustable headbands provide optimal fit and ease of use.
- This unique welding helmet is compatible with VIKING 3350, 2450, 1840 and 1740 Series Welding Helmets.
- Manufactured in China.